Fishbowl: A Novel - Bradley Somer

A goldfish named Ian is falling from the 27th-floor balcony on which his fishbowl sits. He's longed for adventure, so when the opportunity arises, he escapes from his bowl, clears the balcony railing and finds himself airborne. Plummeting toward the street below, Ian witnesses the lives of the Seville on Roxy residents. Within the walls of the Seville are stories of love, new life, and death, of facing the ugly truth of who one has been and the beautiful truth of who one can become.

This book is phenomenal! I fell in love with this book when the author beautifully described the apartment building.  "Melvil Dewey, the patron saint of librarians, would cringe at the mere thought of trying to catalog the details of these one hundred and sixty-two compartments."

Fishbowl is quirky, clever, original, thought provoking, and was a delight to read. I highly recommend this book to be added to your To Read list - expected publish date is August 4, 2015.

I received an advanced copy of this book from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.